The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office reports that the Rock Valley Fire Department was paged about 11:05 AM to 3471 Garfield Avenue. That’s about six miles southeast of Rock Valley.
When they got there, fire crews saw that the building was fully engulfed by the fire.
No injuries were reported, but the building is considered a total loss.
The cause of the fire is believed to have been a heat lamp.
The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office assisted the Rock Valley Fire Department and Rock Valley Ambulance at the scene.